Stat Counter

Monday, April 23, 2012

So close, yet so far....

So it's been exactly 20 days since I left Italy and my love. For some reason, it already feels like it's been a lifetime and even though time is passing so quickly, it feels like forever until I'll see him again! This could be a really long break for us, however I know that the next time I do get to see him, there will be NO goodbyes for over a year. We will finally get to live like we are in a normal relationship (although we are going to be traveling Europe together :) ) and gosh dammit we DESERVE it! We have come so far for this and have worked both our asses off together and apart to make this all work the way that we desired, and we have gotten through the thick and the thin together. As these next months pass, I just have to keep reminding myself that I will get to that point...and once I hug him at the airport knowing that I won't have to worry about time will make it all so completely worth it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment