Stat Counter

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Four Months!

It's exactly four months today until my program start date in Florence. Time is flying by faster than I thought! Literally just two weeks left on instruction, three days of finals, and I'm done with this semester. I finally got to mail the paperwork, which was a HUGE lift off of my shoulders. Now that I've secured my spot, I 'just have to move onto the next preparation! There is still so much more to do, but it's slowly falling into place.These days are really difficult at the moment, however I know that it will all work out the way it's supposed to. The one thing that can get through the impossible is the power of love. I just have to keep my head held high and remember the paradise I'll be in in exactly FOUR months from today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment