Stat Counter

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Note to Self

I need to remind myself to take a breath sometimes and remember that it's all going to work out as it needs to! Today is definitely a lesson learned. I have my physical for studying abroad this afternoon and I need my immunization records, which I have trying to find for the past week. I found out that my previous doctor had moved towns and didn't bring any of his previous records, so then I called where he used to work only to find out it wasn't there anymore and that my documents were more than likely disposed of! This made me freak out, and I didn't know what I was going to do in order to prove I have all the shots that I need to leave the country. I gave one last call to my high school to check if they still kept the alumni records but didn't get ahold on anybody, so I just about gave up and was going to hope for the best. Well, when I woke up this morning I had a message on my phone from my high school that she indeed had my records and faxed them over to me! Last minute, everything fell into place. It's just proof to myself that sometimes I let my anxiety get the best of me, when I really need to just relax and remember that there has never been a time when I haven't accomplished what I wanted, and that it will all fall into place as needed. Today is going to be a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment