Stat Counter

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ONE WEEK!!!!


It's officially one week from today until I move to Italy!!!! I can't even believe how fast this summer has flown by, and there is still so much to do. It still seems so surreal to me that the time is finally here, and I don't know when it will exactly hit me. When I first get there, it will feel so weird knowing when I hug Massimo that we don't just have a short three week time period together, but a whole year to enjoy each other! Well I have my Visa, I have figured out my banking, what I'm going to do with my cell phone, and all the little things that I need to do. I'm still in the process of finding my apartment, which is a huge burden on my shoulders, but I know that it will work out! I'm so lucky to have a cousin there who is willing to go and see the rooms for me, it helps me feel much more comfortable and I'm very grateful :) After this Thursday, I might have made a decision for a room, and I'm crossing my fingers on this room in the city center that's just feet away from my school...we shall see :) And I'm about to embark on the packing adventure, it will be a nightmare trying to get everything I want in my bags...but gosh dangit I'll make it happen! I feel like every time I have gone for a few weeks I have packed enough to live there for the year...boy it's gonna get ugly. Luckily, I have made some friends in Florence already, whom I'm so excited to meet and hang out with! What's the craziest thing of all to me is the fact that I'm going to be back in my best friends arms in a week from now. I can't even explain the happiness I have, and I can't wait to be reunited at the airport and back to where I feel complete. We will be celebrating our birthdays during that first week and figuring out my last minute things that I need to take care of, and then he will go with me to Florence and get me situated in my new apartment :) These next couple weeks will be the best of my life, and I really just have to take it in while I can! Italy....Baby......I will see you SO soon! Ci vediamo così presto! Non vedo l'oraaaaaaaaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment