Stat Counter

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

3 MONTHS TILL PROGRAM START DATE!

This city. This Boy. This will be my life.


I am in disbelief that time is flying so fast. Knowing that my program is literally three months from beginning and that I will be leaving a couple weeks before that makes me far too excited. Now that I'm home for the summer, all I can do is plan! My Visa appointment is coming up on June 15th, which is probably just about the most stressful thing any human studying abroad could possibly have to go through. After that is complete I will be home free :) The only other thing is I have to save like CRAZY, which is hard for me to do...especially over the summer when all you want to do is buy new things and go just about everywhere. But I know that I'll make it work :) I don't think I've ever been this happy in my entire life, and the best feeling is knowing that it's actually deserved. This whole process, which began my senior year of high school is now just months within my reach. Massimo Zanesco, my amazing boyfriend who is also my best friend and my rock, will be mine for a whole year. After over two of distance. Life really does have a way of coming all together for the better in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment